Latest News 25 03 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope you have all had a great week. It has been a very busy week in school with Parents and Carers Evening as well as Ofsted. Please see below this week’s latest news, updates and reminders.
- Ofsted – As you are aware, we had Ofsted inspecting the school during Tuesday and Wednesday this week. We would like to say thank you to all the parents and carers who completed the Parent View questionnaire and those who helped their children complete the pupil questionnaire. We were incredibly proud of our pupils during the inspection; they were the stars of the show! We would also like to thank all of our teaching staff for their hard work and dedication this week. We will share our report with you once it has been finalised.
- Autism Acceptance Week – 28th March to 3rd April is World Autism Acceptance Week. For more information, please see here.
- Map Day – On Thursday children across the school took part in Map Day where they practised their map skills in a practical way. These sessions were definitely made easier by the beautiful weather.
- ARH Easter Egg Hunt – Keep your eyes peeled for further information about our ARH Easter Egg Hunt starting on Monday 4th April. Children will be sent home with all the details including how to enter and the prizes available soon. The final date and time for entry will be Thursday 7th April at 4pm. All entries need to be handed in to the school office.
- Y4 Greek Day – Year 4 will be taking part in a Greek Day on Friday 1st April. For more information, please see the letter here.
- Year 3 Skegness – Year 3 Skegness visit is taking place on Tuesday 5th April. The deadline for payment is Wednesday 30th March. Please see a copy of the letter here.
- Easter Holidays – The school will close for the Easter Holidays on Friday 8th April at the end of the school day and will open on Monday 25th April.
- Attendance – Please click here to see our latest attendance data.
- Supporting your child at home – For a guide to the end of year expectations in reading, writing and Mathematics please see here.
- Y6 Boys’ Football – Monday after school.
- String Orchestra – Tuesday after school in the upstairs hall.
- Y2 Singing Club – Thursday after school.
- Y5/6 Girls’ Football – Friday after school.
For all this week’s letters, please check the Letters area of the school’s website or click here.