Covid Catch-up Premium
Alderman Richard Hallam Primary School has key catch up priorities. These include:
- To further develop wellbeing and emotional support for pupils.
- To reduce the attainment gap between the disadvantaged pupils and their peers.
- To raise the attainment of all pupils to close the gap created by COVID-19 school closures.
- To enhance safeguarding measures and increase robust systems for reporting concerns.
- To ensure high quality remote learning is available for all pupils to access.
For further information, please see the below document.