Latest News 11 03 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope you have all had a wonderful week. Please see below this week’s latest news, updates and reminders.
- Condover Hall – This week Year 6 attended their residential at Condover Hall. The children had a wonderful time completing many adventurous activities, including archery and high ropes. Please see our Twitter feed for some pictures.
- International Women’s Day – Eight pupils in Key Stage 2 had the opportunity on Tuesday to attend various workshops at the King Power Stadium to celebrate International Women’s Day. The pupils had a brilliant time and were a real credit to the school.
- Light Up Leicester – It was fantastic to see our Year 3 pupils’ work showcased in the Light-Up Leicester exhibit over the weekend. Click here to see the pictures.
- here to see the pictures.Click
- Height and Weight Checks – The Nursing team are coming in Tuesday 15
- Science and engineering week – Next week in school pupils will be participating in activities around National Science and Engineering Week.
- Reception – On Thursday 17th March Reception pupils are having a Captivating Creature session. Please see the letter here for more information. The deadline for payment is Wednesday 16th March.
- Parents Evening – Parents’ and Carers’ Evening is taking place on Tuesday 22nd March and Thursday 24th March to discuss your child’s mid-year report which will be coming to you on Friday 18th March. The deadline to book your appointment is Friday 18th March at 9am. Appointment booking can be done through the email previously sent or alternatively please contact the school office who can help you.
- Red Nose Day – We will be celebrating Comic Relief on Friday 18th March. For more information, please see the letter here.
- School grounds/ property – Please can parents and carers remember to leave site promptly at the end of the day. Can you also ensure pupils aren’t using school property unsupervised either as we are finding property damaged. If we find who is damaging school property, we will take the appropriate action.
- Parent View – As a school, we are always happy to receive feedback. Please click here to give your views.
- Attendance – Please click here to see our latest attendance data.
- Y6 Boys’ Football – Monday after school.
- String Orchestra – Tuesday after school in the upstairs hall.
- Y2 Singing Club – Thursday after school.
- Y5/6 Girls’ Football – Friday after school.
For all this week’s letters, please check the Letters area of the school’s website or click here.