Latest News 06 05 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
We hope that you enjoyed the Bank Holiday on Monday; we can’t believe it is Friday already. This week has just flown by! Please see below this week’s latest news, updates and reminders.
- Leicester Tigers have shared a school offer and code for you to attend their fixture against Wasps on 4th June 15:00 KO. Please see here for further information. –
- Swim Teacher – Leicester City Council will be running a funded swim teacher course in June, in exchange for a commitment to employment ahead of the summer holidays. If you are interested, please see the letter here.
- E-safety Questionnaire – We are in the process of looking at what we can do to further support our pupils and community regarding e-safety. Please fill in the questionnaire here to give your views. It is open until Monday 23
- Breakfast and After School club update – Please see a letter here, from Miss Smith regarding a change to Breakfast and After School clubs.
- SATs – KS2 SATs for Year 6 pupils will take place W.C 09.05.22. KS1 SATs for Year 2 will take place W.C. 16.05.22 and W.C. 23.05.22.
- Wellbeing week – Wellbeing week is the week of 9th May.
- Balls on the playground – Please remember that balls should be kept in hands once the bell goes at 8:35am. If children still wish to play with balls after this time, they can use the fields or the football cage.
- Year 2 Parents – KS1 SATs – As mentioned earlier on in the year, our Year 2 pupils will be sitting their SATs papers in May. This will be W.C. 16.05.22 and W.C. 23.05.22. It is imperative that your child is present to undertake these assessments so please ensure their attendance for these weeks. On Seesaw Year 2 teachers have sent more information and resources about supporting your child through SATs. Further information can also be found here:
- Y5/6 Girls’ Football – Friday after school.
- Y6 Boys’ Football – Monday after school.
- String Orchestra – Tuesday after school in the upstairs hall.
- Athletics Club – Thursday after school.
For all this week’s letters, please check the Letters area of the school’s website or click here.