Latest News 01 04 2022
Dear Parents and Carers,
Please see below this week’s latest news, updates and reminders.
- The school are very excited to announce that we have achieved the Anti-Bullying Award of 'Positive and Peaceful Places' from Leicester City Council. The school have been working towards this award for some time now and the hard work of our School Council, Anti-Bullying Champions and staff has finally paid off. The inspector said that she always loved visiting our school as it is clear that everybody is working hard to nurture and enhance the safety, happiness and wellbeing of all of the pupils. We are incredibly proud to have achieved this award and the new addition to our letterhead; see the award picture here.
- Mary Poppins Performance English Martyrs has an upcoming performance of Mary Poppins. They are hoping that lots of families from our local community can join them for the performance. Please see the poster here for further details.
- Year 3 Skegness – The Year 3 Skegness visit is taking place on Tuesday 5th April. Please see a copy of the letter here.
- Easter Holidays – The school will close for the Easter Holidays on Friday 8th April at the end of the school day and will open on Monday 25th April.
- ARH Easter Egg Hunt – The ARH Easter Egg Hunt starts on Monday 4th April. Children will be sent home with all the details including how to enter and the prizes available on Monday. The final date and time for entry will be Thursday 7th April at 4pm. All entries need to be handed in to the school office. Happy hunting!
- here. – Please can you ensure that your child arrives to school on time. Please see a letter about lateness
- Attendance – Please click here to see our latest attendance data.
- Y6 Boys’ Football – Monday after school.
- String Orchestra – Tuesday after school in the upstairs hall.
- Y2 Singing Club – Thursday after school.
- Y5/6 Girls’ Football – Friday after school.
For all this week’s letters, please check the Letters area of the school’s website or click here.